Click to APPLY – https://www.seek.com.au/job/50155652
GRI is an international tire manufacturer and service provider that specialises in the material handling, construction and agricultural sector.
We are seeking a vibrant and energetic Sales Representative to join our Melbourne team. Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with the Central Operations team the individual will be responsible for growing GRI’s sales and brand throughout Melbourne and greater Victoria.
Duties and responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Present, promote and sell GRI products & services
- Complete responsibility for achieving monthly sales and GP targets
- Seek new customers and develop current customers to grow the business in line with group ambitions.
- Implement online and offline promotional, marketing and brand building activities.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Ensure swift responsiveness and an exceptionally high level of customer service
It is expected for this position to be 80%+ customer facing with your time split in and around the Melbourne metro area focusing on the direct sale of GRI products and services as well as greater Victoria with a focus on wholesale.
The candidate must have a full valid Australian car license, forklift experience and or an MR beneficial but not necessary.
Forklift and material handling industry knowledge is a must in addition to a solid foundation in sales. Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously.
Competitive salary package that includes car and phone.
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?